Guidance updated for 2nd UK lockdown on 5th November 2020.
FocalAgent takes the health and safety of all its customers and photographers very seriously. Please find below the safety measures we are taking to ensure the site visit proceeds in a safe manner. If you are uncomfortable with the visit, please let us know and we will book it in for whenever you are comfortable.
Our photographers and/or energy assessors will:
- Explain to you what to expect from a safe site visit and ask whether you are comfortable with the visit to proceed.
- Follow Government social distancing guidelines at all times, including keeping +2m distance from all individuals.
- Wear required PPE.
We will also need help from the person present at the property to:
- Confirm that nobody at the property has shown symptoms in the property over the last 14 days and that there is no high risk individual present at the property (over 70 or with an underlying health condition)
- Wear a face mask
- Leave all doors open and lights on prior to the site visit
- Home stage & clean the property in readiness for photography site visits (in line with our home staging guide) as the photographer will be asked not to touch anything at the property
- Step outside the property where possible for duration of visit or, as a minimum, choose a designated room to stay in and keep +2m distance at all times
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation to keep everyone safe. Failure to comply with basic safety measures may result in the appointment having to be rescheduled.