New Home Buyer Data In: 56% of 2019 Purchases Were By 1st Time Buyers
Move comparison site Reallymoving has recently released data about house buying and moving trends in the UK.
According to their findings, 56% of all home purchases in 2019 were by first time buyers and over 20% of them used a Government scheme to help them buy their home.
Other findings included:
- Friday, 30th August was the busiest day of the year for house moves
- Friday was the most popular day to move home
- First time buyers paid an average £677 in conveyancing fees
- Those buying & selling paid an average of £1154 in conveyancing fees
- The average deposit of first time buyers was £28,800 (16% of the purchase price).
To read more of the Reallymoving findings, head over to Estate Agent Today here.